SEASONED REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Judd Lofchie & Associates, Inc. has been in business for almost 30 years. We have sold or leased or developed millions of square feet of land, retail, and office properties! We have handled shopping centers from 5,000 to 300,000 square feet, office buildings, restaurants, and a lot of land. And we get results!
The most important factors in getting retailers and office users to look at your building is to have a solid “relationship” with them. We have been leasing and selling commercial, residential and vacant land since 1988. We know the players and can get through to them. That’s half the battle! We have relationships with developers, real estate brokers, and users and know the people who will buy or lease your property!
Using our Constant Contact large seasoned database, we will directly market to developers, users and brokers to help identify and locate prospective buyers and tenants for our listings. We also use several commercial listing services, virtual tours, e-mail blasts to get your property in front of as many qualified prospects as possible.
AN EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE PRO YOU CAN TRUST
Judd Lofchie has a rich history of humanitarian and philanthropic endeavors that go beyond his experiences as a real estate professional. Some of his achievements include:
- Alderman for the City of Aurora Ward 10 Aurora Facebook
- Recognized as “Citizen of the Year” for the founding of StreetWise magazine for the homeless
- Recognized as “Citizen of the Month” by Lerner Newspapers in Chicago
- Finalist for “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Received the Martin Luther King Award from United Healthcare
- Received the 2015 Community Service Award from the Compassion Foundation
- Received a 2016 Distinguished Alumni Award from York High School in Elmhurst, Illinois
- President and Founder of Aurora Business United Aurora Business United
- Founder of StreetWise Magazine StreetWise
- Founder and Principal of Aurora Property Law Aurora Property Law
MEET THE TEAM
An Award Winning Bunch
Miguel Fernández is a bilingual Cuban-American attorney and realtor with 13 years experience in real estate.
Jeff is a successful business executive, has bought and sold 4 companies, rehabs homes, and focuses on mixed-use/commercial/residential investment properties.
Monique has been with the firm for over 5 years concentrating on residential sales (including new home sales) and residential rentals.
Denise is an Aurora attorney and former realtor serving DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will Counties and excels at closings, leasings, foreclosure defense, and landlord-tenant matters.
Steven is a commercial realtor whose focus is on helping businesses in the retail and service industries. He previously worked in Engineering and IT for large global companies, as an insurance broker, as well as having run his own company.
Linda has years of experience in law firms, real estate offices and the corporate world.